On this website, third-party and own cookies are used to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks and so that we can obtain user statistics.
You can prevent the download of cookies through your browser settings, preventing cookies from being stored on your device.
As the owner of this website, I inform you that we do not use any personal information from cookies, we only make general statistics of visits that do not involve any personal information.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of the aforementioned mechanisms.
The entity responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data, in the sense established by the Personal Data Protection Law, is the Miphai page, owned by Miphai Collection SL , with NIF b67667469 – Calle Geranio 23-22 Rincón de La Victoria 29730 Malaga .
The web page accessible through the domain name https://miphai.com (hereinafter, the “ WEBSITE ”) uses own and third-party cookie files.
Cookie files (hereinafter, " COOKIES ") are physical information files or files that are stored on the USER's computer equipment unequivocally associated with said equipment and that allow the collection and recovery of information regarding the navigation and use of the WEBSITE by part of the USER.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
The WEBSITE uses third-party COOKIES (they are sent to the USER's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by another entity outside MIPHAI) of the following types:
- Technical COOKIES: COOKIES that allow the USER to navigate through the WEBSITE and use the different options and services offered by MIPHAI through the WEBSITE.
- Personalization COOKIES: COOKIES that allow the USER to access the WEBSITE and the services offered on it with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the USER's terminal equipment (ie language).
- Analysis COOKIES: COOKIES that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of USERS on the WEBSITE to measure the activity on the WEBSITE in order to introduce improvements to the WEBSITE.
- Advertising COOKIES: COOKIES that allow the management of the advertising spaces included in the WEBSITE based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising COOKIES: COOKIES that allow the management of the advertising spaces included in the WEBSITE, developing a specific profile of the USER based on their browsing data.
COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
On the WEBSITE we use Google Analytics cookies in order to collect anonymous information about user browsing on the WEBSITE to find out the origin of the visits and other similar statistical data. More information here : https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
The WEBSITE is accessible without the need for the options relating to COOKIES to be activated. However, it is noted that the rejection or uninstallation of COOKIES may mean that access to certain content and the use of some services made available to the USER through the WEBSITE are not fully functional.
For more information on your browser settings: